· Prize draw is only open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of The Blackwell Grange Hotel, or associated hotels.
· The prize is a ‘dinner, bed and breakfast offer’ which includes: An overnight stay in the bridal suite, 2 course dinner for 2 in Havelock’s (excluding beverages), buffet breakfast plus use of our leisure facilities.
· Booking is subject to availability at any given time, only available Sunday – Thursday.
· Blackwell Grange Hotel’s decision is final and no correspondence, apart from notification, will be entered into.
· The prize must be booked by the prize winner and taken within a six month period of the notification date.
· Winners are responsible for any travel expenses to and from Blackwell Grange and any payment over and above the prize as outlined without exception.
· The winner is defined as the owner of the email address from which the winning entry was submitted.
· One winner will be randomly selected. The winner will be alerted via the email address provided.
· Blackwell Grange accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send due to lack of internet connection, faulty hardware or for any other reason beyond the hotels control.
· The winner’s details (name and county only) will be available for six weeks, only by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each entrant consents to the use of his or her personal details in accordance with this clause.
· By accepting the prize, consent is automatically given to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity for and on behalf of Blackwell Grange if so requested.
· The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and cannot by redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
· The hotel reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
· In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, Blackwell Grange at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
· In the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 14 days or more, Blackwell Grange reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer no substitute.
· Result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· Blackwell Grange Hotel reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
· By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
· All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
· Blackwell Grange Hotel reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.
· Blackwell Grange Hotel will collect data for the purposes of administering this promotion. By entering the competition, you are opting in to receive further communications from the hotel and will be automatically added to the relevant mailing lists. You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe tool on any future communication you receive.